Beliefs About God
1. There is one God, consisting of three persons in the Holy Trinity, who is the Creator and Ruler of everything. The Holy Trinity is God in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. The Bible is God’s Word written by man but inspired by God. Nothing can be added to it or taken away from it.
3. Man willingly sinned against God and can not be saved apart from salvation in Jesus Christ.
4. Salvation is only gained by freely accepting grace through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nothing and no works that man does is adequate to save himself.
5. Grace is gained by expressing belief in Christ as Lord, repentance of sin and followed by Baptism, immersion in water, and living life in obedience to Him.
6. The modern church was founded on the day of Pentecost and consists of all people everywhere, Jew and Gentile.
Prayer to Accept Salvation
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN.
Resources Used to Build this view
There are two resources that are the basis for this website. The first is the ReSet movement led by Pastor Nick Hall. The second is the AHA series by Pastor Kyle Idleman. Check out their work by visiting these websites. Most blog entries will reflect these two ideas. Also the Restorationist theology is used as a basis for the writings in the block. In general, if they Bible speaks, we speak. If the Bible is silent, we are silent.